US Stock of the Day - Understanding How it Works

US Stock of the Day is for traders who are looking for a US Stock to trade each day. I base my picks on US Stocks I follow on the Nasdaq, Dow, S&P and other indices such as the Russell 1000, etc., watching for a swing in the momentum upward. I keep a tight stop loss on all trades to minimize my risk... and allow the great stock trades to continue rising. These are not recommendations... merely entertainment. Please see the warning at the bottom of this page.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me @ contactdoctorstock@gmail.com. For a Canadian stock of the Day, look at http://canadianstockoftheday.blogspot.com. Also, you may not be a short-term trader... for more stable, longer-term trades, check out http://investinthemarkets.com.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February 28, 2012

I know... it's been a while. It's been so busy at invest in the markets. We continue to see fabulous results in the Weekend Investor Newsletter as well as the Evening Investor Stock Tracker... with several double digit returns with names like AAPL, MNST, AGU.TO and others.


Europe seems to have settled... and the US news from companies continues to impress. I continue to enjoy JAZZ and CAT... both with no risk at this time due to the gains from the purchase point. 

In a couple weeks, we'll be having a free webinar on "How to Diversify without Diluting your Stock Portfolio." I hope you'll be able to join us... there will be lots of time for discussion.

Lots of ideas and resources are available as always at Invest in the Markets. Be sure to check out the stock tracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment